Anoxic Depths: Caves of the Yendori
A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
For years, the Yendori people were a legend. The discovery of a new cave in their purported borders could confirm their existence if one of their mythical amulets could be retrieved from its depths. The problems? The cave is filled with water.
And bodies from previous divers.
Will you escape poverty by assisting the sole remaining researcher? Or will you join the Yendori people in the Anoxic Depths?
- Use SCUBA or freediving with five degrees of turn-based freedom
- Explore using lights, dive lines, and other dive accessories
- Avoid permanent death by decompression sickness, pulmonary barotrauma, and other hazards of cave diving
- Explore a unique cave with each new character
- Select between iconic, ASCII, Japanese kanji, and Korean Hangul tile sets
|Published||1 year ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux|
|Tags||Education, Exploration, Lo-fi, Perma Death, Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Singleplayer, Turn-based, underwater|
|Average duration||About a half-hour|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.